[hentai] Overlay Popup on sankaku

Posting here is no longer possible, please use the forum of a filter list project, such as EasyList
giftfrom

[hentai] Overlay Popup on sankaku

Post by giftfrom »

Hello. First I wanted to say the site I'm having the issue with is a hentai site, so hopefully that is not a problem to ask for filter help with!

On the site https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/ just a few days ago they added an overlay popup that the first time you visit the site each time you use it - anywhere you click causes a popup advertisement to popup. I haven't gotten any viruses from it yet, and it usually pops up and then gets closed and says it blocked a popup, but I was wondering if someone knew how to create a filter to prevent it from even happening / being there at all?

While googling about it I found a topic on these forums forum/viewtopic.php?t=18595 from the past in which a guy was I believe having similar issues with the sites pbs and pcmag. Though it's not greying out the page. It just looks like the normal site but when you click anywhere a popup happens. He said he was "right clicking -> inspect element -> copy outer html" to find the code. I was trying to do this myself but I couldn't even see where to 'copy outer html'. I'm using chrome right now, I don't know if that's a different browser feature or if I just couldn't find it.

Anyway, another user helped him out and gave him filters for those overlay popups, and I was wondering if anyone could help me here and knew how to make one for chan.sankakucomplex?

Thank you very much for the help!
mapx

Re: [hentai] Overlay Popup on sankaku

Post by mapx »

try this filter

Code: Select all

||msecnd.net^$domain=chan.sankakucomplex.com
to test it first delete the cookies for that site
giftfrom

Post by giftfrom »

mapx wrote:try this filter

Code: Select all

||msecnd.net^$domain=chan.sankakucomplex.com
to test it first delete the cookies for that site
Wow! mapx, you are amazing! Thank you so much for the help, and so quickly too!

I feel like you're some kind of genius or something. Also I noticed you're the same person who helped the guy in the other topic! Amazing. Thank you so much.
mapx

Post by mapx »

no genius here, I'm just a bit more experienced in this 8)
you're welcome :)