I would like an improved version!

Various discussions related to Adblock Plus development
d.hpoppe

I would like an improved version!

Post by d.hpoppe »

Today I was asked for a donation and I wanted to send you a little something!
I don't have the option donate via Paysavecard
I prefer to remain anonymous!
Of course I could also do it with a bank transfer,
but I lack a certain service for that!
I had experienced a time with ABP
where I was not forced by the website provider to deactivate the ABP in order to be able to use the site!
for me this time was great!
for some time now,
however, the adblocker has been recognized by almost all websites and they do not grant me access to the content as long as the ABP is activated!
I would like a revised version that is not recognized by website providers"an adblocker!!
that lets the add-ons in a virtual sandbox allow the provider to believe he has achieved his advertising goal without my surfing being impaired by annoying advertising !

on youtube, advertisements are often displayed in the middle of the most exciting moments "Samsung galaxy s10 disassemble" and while i am imitating the tutorial step by step, advertising is suddenly displayed i lose the thread and the cell phone is over....
the no adwords function should be included!

make it barrier-free! (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
my problem is blinking here and there overexcites my consciousness and takes its toll after 20 minutes i am so exhausted that my thirst for knowledge succumbs to spiritual exhaustion! Make an effort to help me lead a normal life on the internet! if you make this dream come true, I will be 100% grateful to share what little I have!

so far you have done a lot of good work keep it up!
I love you! and if I have a coin left be sure I would like to send you one for your diligence!" I just want to say thank you!