any reason i should install both adblock and adblock plus?

Everything about using Adblock Plus on Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
ohm

any reason i should install both adblock and adblock plus?

Post by ohm »

hello. i was wondering if there was any advantages or disadvantages to installing both adblock and adblock plus at the same time. i'm assuming adblock plus is sufficient but i recall reading somewhere that its good to install both. forgive me if this is silly.

much love

ohm
IceDogg

Post by IceDogg »

No, I would not recommend installing both. I don't know where you read that, but that wasn't good advise. Adblock has been all but abandoned as far as development goes. Unless there is something that's being done in secret, currently (Which I doubt).
Adblock Plus Fan

Re: any reason i should install both adblock and adblock plu

Post by Adblock Plus Fan »

ohm wrote:i was wondering if there was any advantages or disadvantages to installing both adblock and adblock plus at the same time.
Let's play another game, you list all the advantages of the old Adblock you think ABP lacks, then we'll see if we can confirm them or shoot them down.
ohm

adblock needs to go block it's own self.

Post by ohm »

haha no games please! thank you for the profound advice. badblock is in the rubbish where i hope it stays blocked by other garbage. in fact i think i will secure delete that bad boy right now. thanks again. you folks sure are funny!

much love ohm
mmmcookie

Post by mmmcookie »

no, but I recommend these five fine extensions in addition to ADP for maximum control over content shown on YOUR computer using YOUR bandwidth ;)

Stylish
Remove It Permanently + Aardvark
Greasemonkey + Platypus

get them on https://addons.mozilla.org

8) 8) 8)