Report an issue
Please consider the following points before filing your bug report.
Some issues aren't Adblock Plus bugs
- An advertisement isn't blocked: this is a filters issue, please report it by other means.
- A website doesn't work correctly and temporarily disabling Adblock Plus on this site fixes the issue: this is a filters issue, please report it by other means.
- An issue happens before Adblock Plus is installed or persists if it is uninstalled: you have to look elsewhere for an explanation. In particular, if Adblock Plus fails to install and you are using a supported browser then you are facing a browser issue and the general troubleshooting instructions apply.
Some issues are already known
How to report bugs
Adblock Plus bugs can be reported in the forum. Registration is optional but recommended if you want to get notified about answers. Please create a new topic, only add to an existing topic if you are absolutely sure that you are facing the same issue. Your bug report should contain all necessary information to reproduce it:
- Adblock Plus version, which browser you are using (with version number) and which operating system is used
- Any configuration details that might be relevant (filter lists used, own filters if any, unusual browser configuration, other extensions)
- Exact description of the steps that need to be followed to see the bug
- Exact description of what happens and what you think is wrong
My bug report is no longer there, what happened?
You came back and your bug report is no longer there? Maybe the moderators changed the title to make it more meaningful, look around. Or it wasn't a valid bug report and has been moved to the general discussion forum (Firefox or Chrome).