Customizations 1.0.4 for Adblock Plus released · 2016-01-05 13:10 by Wladimir Palant
- References to “add-on bar” have been replaced by “toolbar” (issue 1140).
- Displaying toolbar icon as text has been disabled in latest Firefox versions, Australis theme doesn’t support it (issue 1155).
- Fixed: “Toolbar item display” option keeps switching to default rather than showing the selected value (issue 1156).
- The special icon for “whitelisted” websites has been updated to better match the current Adblock Plus icon (issue 2269).
About that Facebook tracking thing … · 2014-06-25 17:12 by Ben Williams
You’ve likely heard that Facebook is extending its tracking. On June 12 the company said in a blog post that it would expand its tracking to “include information from some of the websites and apps you use.” This means that if you’re looking around the web for a certain product, Facebook will be there to know that it should target ads related to that product back to you.
Customizations 1.0.3 for Adblock Plus released · 2012-08-22 13:56 by Wladimir Palant
This is the first localized release of Customizations, a bunch of translations have been added already. This is our pilot project using Crowdin for translations, feel free to register there and suggest improvements to existing translations. Other extensions will use this translation platform as well in future.
Customizations 1.0.1 for Adblock Plus released · 2012-06-28 22:20 by Wladimir Palant
- Updated for Adblock Plus 2.1
- Added option to change display of “Non-intrusive ads” filter list
- Removed “Remove Enabled checkbox label” option, Adblock Plus no longer displays that label
Customizations 1.0 for Adblock Plus released · 2011-12-27 18:40 by Wladimir Palant
This is the first Customizations for Adblock Plus release. This extension provides a collection of semi-supported user interface tweaks for Adblock Plus. It can be installed without restarting the browser — easy to try. More information
First Customizations for Adblock Plus development builds · 2011-12-22 18:51 by Wladimir Palant
Customizations for Adblock Plus is a new extension providing some advanced semi-supported customization options. The goal is to make the customizations such as the ones described in the FAQ more comfortable and easier to try. The extension installs without requiring a browser restart, clicking the Options button in the Add-ons Manager shows the available options. Right now we have:
- Vertical layout for Filter Preferences (filters below subscriptions)
- Some more options for Filter Preferences to save space
- Toolbar icon display configuration (text and/or icon)
- Removing Adblock Plus from all browser menus
- Two hidden Adblock Plus options (left-click action for the toolbar icon and default selection for the Filter Composer)