Report an issue
Not all issues are Adblock Plus bugs
Please consider the following points before filing a bug report:
- If an advertisement isn't blocked, the issue is more than likely related to the filters. Please report it by other means.
- If a website doesn't work correctly and temporarily disabling Adblock Plus fixes the issue, the issue is related to the filters. Please report it by other means.
- If an issue occurs prior to the installation of Adblock Plus, or persists after it is uninstalled, the issue is not related to Adblock Plus. If Adblock Plus fails to install on a supported browser, this is a browser issue and general troubleshooting instructions apply. If you are not using Firefox, see: Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer
How to report bugs
Visit the forum for support or to report an issue.
Bug reports should contain the following information:
- The Adblock Plus version number, e.g. 1.8.12
- The browser and browser version number, e.g. Chrome 43.0.2357.124
- The computer operating system, e.g. Windows 8.1 64-bit
- All relevant configuration details, e.g. filter lists used, your own filters, unusual browser configuration, other extensions, etc.
- The exact description of the steps that are needed to reproduce the issue
- The exact description of what happens and what you think is wrong
My bug report is no longer there. What happened?
If you can't find your bug report, it's likely that the moderators renamed it so that the title better reflects the issue. Have a look around the forum.