Report an issue
Please consider the following points before filing your bug report.
If you are not sure, whether you are actually facing a Bug/Defect, first get support in the forum.
Some issues aren't Adblock Plus bugs
- An advertisement isn't blocked: this is a filters issue, please report it by other means.
- A website doesn't work correctly and temporarily disabling Adblock Plus on this site fixes the issue: this is a filters issue, please report it by other means.
- An issue happens before Adblock Plus is installed or persists if it is uninstalled: you have to look elsewhere for an explanation. In particular, if Adblock Plus fails to install and you are using a supported browser then you are facing a browser issue and the general troubleshooting instructions apply. If not using Firefox, see: Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer
Some issues are already known
How to report bugs
Adblock Plus bugs can be reported in the issue tracker. Please create a new issue, unless you are absolutely sure that you are facing the same issue, when commenting on an existing one. Your bug report should contain all necessary information to reproduce it:
- Adblock Plus version, which browser you are using (with version number), which operating system is used
- Any configuration details that might be relevant (filter lists used, own filters if any, unusual browser configuration, other extensions)
- Exact description of the steps that need to be followed to see the bug
- Exact description of what happens and what you think is wrong
My bug report is no longer there, what happened?
You came back and your bug report is no longer there? Maybe the moderators changed the title to make it more meaningful, look around in the issue tracker and the bug forum. Or it wasn't a valid bug report and has been moved to the general discussion forum.