Adblock Plus for K-Meleon development builds are available again · 2011-01-18 17:50 by Wladimir Palant
Adblock Plus for K-Meleon development builds are now available again (for K-Meleon 1.6 only). Unlike for the other development builds, the update process here is manual — both on my side (because a Linux server cannot compile Windows code) and on user’s side (because K-Meleon doesn’t have an extension installation mechanism). So, grab a build, install it by unpacking into the K-Meleon application directory and subscribe to the RSS feed because that’s the only way for you to get notified about important changes.
These development builds are very much work in progress, many parts aren’t working yet. Here are the known issues:
- List of blockable items doesn’t show anything
- ABP icon state doesn’t always update properly (particularly on tab changes and when working with multiple windows)
- Issue reporter gets stuck collecting data
- About dialog won’t load
- Window sizes aren’t persisted properly
- “Tabs on Flash and Java” feature doesn’t work
- Left-click and middle-click on the icons won’t work
- Search in Preferences window is only partially working (this is K-Meleon bug 1237)
Commenting is closed for this article.