Adblock Plus 1.8.12 for Chrome, Opera and Safari released · 2015-03-10 20:41 by Sebastian Noack
- Fixed: Trailing question marks in URLs were ignored, which caused issues with some video websites (issue 2026).
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the new icon and improved support for high resolution displays (issue 2049, issue 2050, issue 2052 and issue 2053).
- Improved behavior of ‘Block element’ dialog (issue 370, issue 1282, issue 1853, issue 2076 and issue 2081).
- Fixed: Placeholders for blocked elements showed up in dynamically created frames (issue 2084).
- Fixed: Opening the options page from the icon popup didn’t work when the option page was already open in a different tab (issue 2079).
OTHERrequests are distinguished now (issue 2064).
- Fixed: Tabs opened before loading the extension weren’t recognized (issue 2082).
Commenting is closed for this article.